Shellac Nails & Nail Art Services at Partners Hair & Beauty Salon in Broughty Ferry, Dundee
Are you looking for perfect nail polish that lasts for up to two weeks without smudging, chipping or peeling? Or maybe you’re after some intricate nail art designs that are bespoke to you? If the answer is ‘yes’, book in for a CND Shellac nail service or nail art appointment at our hair and beauty salon in Dundee by calling our salon on 01382 597052 or 0800 0126 053.
CND Shellac for Hands or Feet – £30.00
CND Shellac French Polish – £35.00
CND Shellac Manicure or Pedicure – £50.00
CND Shellac Removal – £10.00
What is CND Shellac?
CND Shellac is a hard-wearing nail ‘polish’ that lasts for up to 14 days without chipping, scratching or smudging. Shellac is a nail treatment that has the shiny glossy finish of a traditional nail polish but with the long-lasting results you get with gel polish nails.
What are the benefits of a Shellac nail polish?
- There is zero damage to your natural nail
- There is no buffing of your natural nail with Shellac, which is something you would experience with acrylic nails or gel nails
- The Shellac polish looks just as good on day 14 as it did on day 1
- Shellac is wear-resistant and scratch-resistant
How is Shellac applied?
- A basic manicure is given to ensure nails are filed into shape and cuticles are trimmed
- A Shellac Base Coat is thinly applied to your nails
- Your nails are then dried under a special UV lamp for a few seconds
- The first coat of Shellac Polish (a colour of your choice) is applied to your nails. This coat is then dried by UV lamp for around 2 minutes
- A second coat of Shellac Polish is applied to your nails and dried again for another 2 minutes
- A Shellac Top Coat is thinly applied to the nails and the nails are dried with the UV lamp for another 2 mins.
Nail Art at Partners Beauty Salon in Broughty Ferry, Dundee
Over the past few years, the meaning of the manicure has been truly transformed.
Traditional shades such as pillarbox reds and classic pinks have made way for the bang on trend phenomenon that is Nail Art. The popularity of Nail Art has soared quite dramatically due to stars like Rihanna, Beyonce, Lily Allen and Katy Perry donning lots of eyebrow-raising designs on countless red carpets.
Nail art is a fantastic way of expressing your creative side, tying in with the latest fashion trends, and most of all…having some fun! It also gives us the chance to experiment with several different colours, intricate jewels and even tiny nail-sized drawings!
When chosen correctly, Nail Art can act as the ultimate accessory to your outfit on special occasions, too.
We have a comprehensive range of styles at our hair & beauty Salon in Dundee to keep you entertained, using the very best nail art brands to ensure a high quality finish…every time.
Book Your Manicure, Pedicure or Nail Service at Partners Hair & Beauty Salon in Broughty Ferry, Dundee
Book in for your nail treatment at our beauty salon in Dundee, by giving one of our friendly team a call on 01382 597052 or 0800 0126 053. If your hands and feet are in need of a little more TLC, why not try one of our manicures or pedicures?