Shellac Nail Treatments at Partners Hair & Beauty
At our hair and beauty salon in Dundee we offer two types of Shellac Nail Treatments: Shellac Nail Polish Treatment and the Shellac French Polish Treatment.
|Shellac Application Hands or Toes||£30.00|
|Shellac French polish||£35.00|
What is Shellac?
Shellac is a hard-wearing and long-lasting manicure system. It lasts for 14-days and promises no chipping, scratching or smudging. Shellac is a nail treatment that has the finish of a traditional nail polish but with the long-lasting results you get with gel polish nails.
What the benefits of Shellac Nail Polish?
- There is zero damage to your natural nail
- There is no buffing of your natural nail with Shellac, which is something you would experience with acrylic nails or gel nails
- The Shellac polish looks just as good on Day 14 as it did on Day 1!
- Shellac is wear-resistant and scratch-resistant
How is Shellac applied?
- A basic manicure is given to ensure nails are filed into shape and cuticles are trimmed
- A Shellac Base Coat is thinly applied to your nails
- Your nails are then dried under a special UV lamp for a few seconds
- The first coat of Shellac Polish (a colour of your choice) is then applied to your nails. This coat is then dried by UV lamp for around 2 minutes
- A second coat of Shellac Polish is applied to your nails and dried again for another 2 minutes
- A Shellac Top Coat is thinly applied to the nails and the nails are dried with the UV lamp for another 2 mins.
Book in for your nail treatment for beautiful nails at our beauty salon in Dundee, by giving one of our friendly team a call on 01382 597052 or 0800 0126 053